Nexa is always looking for innovative solutions and value creation opportunities to further consolidate its solid leadership position in the marketplace. Our constant innovation and excellence in execution, and our commitment to acting responsibly within the communities where we operate and towards the environment translate into profitability and constitute a solid path for growth to ensure that we will continue to be an attractive investment alternative for our stockholders.
Nexa has always been at the forefront of the major transformations in the mining industry.
- 5th largest zinc producer in the world and 5th largest metal producer in the world.
- Unique position in Latin America. The value chain from mines to smelters creates synergies between the business areas and increases stability in the earnings potential.
- 3 flagship mines: Cerro Lindo, Vazante and, Aripuanã (state of the art, world-class polymetallic underground mine under construction) and the largest zinc smelter in the Americas – Cajamarquilla.
Solid financial and competitive position
- Low level of indebtedness.
- Robust liquidity position.
- A company focused on accountability, disclosing not only quarterly and annual operation and financial results, but also its perspectives and goals.
High-level of governance and a strong commitment to social and environmental aspects
- We look beyond the present to deliver future value while building trust through responsible actions.
- Nexa has published the Sustainability Report to its stakeholders in accordance with the guidelines of the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC), Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), the Metals and Mining segment of the Sustainability Accounting Standard (SASB), Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), Climate change of CDP (formerly known as Carbon Disclosure Project), International Commission on Large Dams (Icold) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Nexa prioritizes the reuse of materials through new technologies, as an alternative in the treatment of tailings and waste.
High-level communication with the financial market
- Strong IR program.
- We provide in-depth information for our investors through best-in-class materials and proactive communication.